This or That BOOK TAG.
Nyse at Heyitsnyse, a beautifully talented and sweet soul nominated me for this tag that was created by Ayunda at Tea & Paperbacks. It’s fun, it’s witty, the questions though simple are tactically difficult to answer but answer them we must. Visit their pages, you won’t be disappointed.
- Mention the creator of the tag
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can if you want to.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or in the bed?
I read at any time as long as I’m not busy with classes or some weird take-homes. At Night, I read on the bed.On mornings and noons when I’m home, on a couch or on a library chair when it’s an addendum after studying. All can be enjoyable at different times but I prefer the couch, with blankets and a cup of juice or yoghurt.
2. Main Male Character, or Main Female Character.
Somehow, I would have just instinctively picked female because I’m one but I prefer male characters. Unless our female protagonist is not solely represented for her ability to catch “bugs” (we all know the type of bugs I’m talking about here).
3. Sweet Snacks or Salty Snacks
Sweet Snacks ofcourse. Cookies, chocolates, apples, won’t miss them. Not that I don’t like Pringles and crackers but I have a sweet tooth especially when I’m in that zone.
4. Trilogies or Quartets
Would have picked none but I have to choose so Trilogies it is.
5. First Person POV Or Third Person POV?
Definitely third person. First Person POVs can be boring, yes, because you get to read only what the character sees, feels and experiences. Third Person can be confusing sometimes but when it’s well written it’s the best.
6. Reading At Night Or In The Morning
My habit is such that whenever I want to eat, it’s either I watch something or read something. Most of the time it’s the latter. Asides that, reading at night is my specialty (not that if I get a chance to during the day I won’t grab it).
7. Libraries or Bookstores
Bookstores. I’m a bibliophile afterall. The libraries I know don’t foster freedom, you can’t check the books and explore contents. True they have loads of books in various genres which you can borrow but I’d rather have my own collection.
8. Books That Make You Laugh Or Books That Make You Cry?
I love adventures and thrillers and the emotions that come with reading such books. I’m a weird person you know why, I smile when things are going really wrong or when a bad guy is about to be caught or all those crazy psychotic things in novels but laughing hysterically with a book that was made for that purpose, no. It’s amazing though, how a person can make people feel so much mixed up emotions with their words.
9. Black Book Cover Or White Book Covers
It’s difficult to pick one of these because I love both but I have to pick one anyway. White it is.
10. Character Driven Series or Plot Driven Series
It’s totally dependent on how the author develops the story but I’d go for plot driven series.
- Books, Books and More Books.
- The Grateful Dead – The Voice of the Mortals
- M. Gin
- Combing The Catacombs
- Truly Unplugged
- B +Ve !!
The Versatile Blogger Award.
Zenyswords, I really can’t thank you enough for nominating me again. It really is a pleasant surprise and an honour too. I’ve procrastinated doing this for a really long time, forgive me please. You guys should visit her blog and “snack” on her awesome pieces. So on to the main thing;
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Share 7 random facts about you.
- Tag 5 bloggers with less than 1000 followers.
- Let them know that they have been nominated.
Ohhhhh, The facts, Ta-da! (Let’s keep it short):
- I have a really small circle of friends (true friends that is).
- I’m as friendly as I’m strict.
- I absolutely do not like to be kept waiting.
- I love children.
- I’m very muslim and very hijabi.
- Book fanatic and collector, oh yes!
- I close up very easily especially when hurt (bad I guess but what can a girl do?)
The Nominees are:
This post has been super outstanding. Forgive me please.